Monday, September 1, 2014

Getting to Know Me:

1. Jack Steven Mutchnik
2. No nickname, just Jack
3. 65 inches
4. 17 years old
5. I wake up around 9 am everyday unless I have class earlier
6. My favorite candy is sour gummy worms
7. My favorite snack food is fruit snacks 
8. My favorite artist is Florida Georgia Line
9. I like to play ultimate frisbee and basically any type of sport with friends
10. I have done basic math, algebra 1and 2, statistics, Trig, and high school Calc
11. C
12. C
13. a) C
      b) C
      c) C
      d) U
      e) C
      f) C
     g) C
     h) U
     i) U
     j) C
     k) U
     l) C
     m) U
     n) U
     o) U
     p) U
14. Equations (C)

Factoring (C)
Adding/subtracting/multiplying/dividing fractions/rational expressions(C)
Simplifying expressions (C)
Simplifying rational expressions (fractions and fractional polynomials)(U)
Operations on roots and fractional exponent expressions (C)
Operations involving whole number exponent expressions (C)
Finding common denominators (C)
Inequalities (C)
Functions (C)
Absolute value(C)
Linear functions(C)
Systems of equations(C)
Domain and range(C)
Inverse functions(C)
Transformations (shifting, scaling, stretching, etc)(U)
Quadratic functions(C)
Completing the square(U)
Exponential functions(C)
Logarithmic functions(U)
Base e(U)

15. No
16. No
17.  Texting, Facebook, flickr, tumblr, twitter, instagram
18. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
19. Business and Finance
20. Because it is a requirement
21.  I am really not sure
22. I hope to gain a complete understanding of calculus
23. Nope


   

No comments:

Post a Comment